Thursday, April 2, 2015

Endure till the End



13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.


This passage primarily reminds me that endurance will set those who are truly following Christ apart from those who are pretending to be a Christian. The prospect of the Gospel being preached and proclaimed in all the world is a miracle; so when it happens, the word says, "then the end will come."

Application is simple: Endure until the end. Pray for endurance. Pray that all your sins are washed clean from your heart. Walk closely with the saviour, for as we read in Matt 24:35, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My word will NEVER pass away." His word stands, his decrees are reliable, and we can certainly trust him.

Lord, surround my heart and soul with your peace, keep me and guard me in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment